One Day Picnic to Shanti Sagar Resort

As said by Saint Augustine, "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page". 
Last week me and two of my friends went to Santi Sagar resort for a one day picnic. I am going to share the fun we had in that picnic.

Lets first introduced the characters in this post. The first one is me, who loves to travel and party so I was the happiest person on this picnic. Next was Nitish who was my classmate in my college days, who have managed to come to this picnic from his busy schedule. And the last one was Nagesh, who is a friend of Nitish and had to convince his wife to let him go for a picnic with his friends. There was another one who couldn't manage to come due to some 'family responsibility'. Lets not talk about that.  

So the journey began around 11 in the night. It was my first night out with friends so I was bit worried and excited too. It was also my fist bike tour in night. As we all know how different it is to travel in the night compared to day as you are completely depend upon the Google Maps for directions. The major risk of travelling at night is getting lost. And guess what we lost. It was 12 in the night and I was standing alone on the road in pitch dark. I didn't know what to do. I was calling to my friends but they couldn't here the ring as they was also travelling. So of the struggle of 30 mins and with the help of Google maps we found ourselves and the journey begins.

We were travelling from Airoli to Ambernath. It was a 30km distance via Shilphata and Palava city. As it was night time he roads were empty and dark. We were travelling through Parsik hills and that was the best part of journey. It was a beautiful experience to drive hilly road with ups and downs. But as the road was completely new to me I stumbled from my bike a little bit but luckily I manage to control it. Except this the bike ride was great. We reach Ambernath at around 1pm. We went to Nagesh's house and had our food. We slept early so that we could leave early the other day.

Newt day we left the Nagesh's house at around 8 in the morning. We had some food and head towards resort. It was a 10 km journey but the roads were very bad and so it took more time that we had thought. We reached the resort at around 10 am and the fun begins. It was a decent water park with few slides, river crossing rope and rain dance. We enjoyed every ride of the resort. It was really a memorable trip.

                                                       The Bike with the Riders
       


The River Crossing 




The Water Slide




Relaxing in Pool




0 comments:

Post a Comment